1. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No early check-in or late check-outs. Quiet hours are between 10:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M.
2. NO SMOKING
All vacation rental properties are no smoking properties. Aqua Resort is a smoke free facilities and smoking is not allowed on pool decks, balconies, parking garages, or any other common areas.
3. NO PETS
We love pets! However, pets are not permitted in rental units.
4. DAMAGE WAIVER
Certain properties include a non-refundable $45 Accidental Limited Damage Waiver (LDW) is included in the price of the rental and provides coverage for up to $1500.00 worth of accidental damage protection. This Damage Protection Waiver covers unintentional
damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed the coverage noted above will be charged to the payment method on file. The Damage Protection Waiver does
not cover the guest for soiled or misplaced linens, theft, failure to remove garbage from the property, or leaving the property excessively dirty. These fees will be charged to the payment method on file. The best way to avoid additional charges is to follow
these basic rules;
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. If you break it, you buy it.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash chute. No trash is left in the unit or outside of the unit.
- No linens are lost or damaged. Do not use wash cloths to remove makeup, or use with other harsh chemicals.
- No early check-in or check-out.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by the Condominium Property.
- All pool bands are left on the kitchen counter in the unit upon departure.
- No excessive cleaning is required after your departure. Clean up any spills, remove any stains, dispose of all trash in the trash chute.
- Do not take any furnishings, artwork, utensils, appliances, etc. from the condominium. If Items are reported missing after your departure, you will be responsible for the replacement of any items missing, and a charge will be placed on the renter’s credit
- All dirty dishes including coffee pot and filter basket are placed in dishwasher and cleaned.
- Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling 850-960-2446, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found or lost or stolen items noted by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected
via credit card.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Certain properties include a security deposit instead of a Limited Damage Waiver (LDW). Once your departure, if the property is returned in the same condition and the Items in Paragraph 4 are adhered to, your security deposit will be refunded in full.
An advance payment equal to 30% of the rental rate, or properties with a security deposit, payment is made is required at time of reservation. Payment must be made with a valid major US credit card. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your
arrival date. If reservation is made less than 30 days before arrival, full amount is due upon booking.
A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellation that are made 30 days or more in advance will result in a full refund except for non-refundable Limited Damage Waiver (LDW), and reservation processing fee. Properties with a security deposit
will incur a $75.00 cancellation fee for cancellations made greater than 30 days. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior will result in forfeiture of full advanced payment. Reservations made less than 30 days in advance are non-refundable. Cancellation
or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. New Reservations
made 30 days or less prior to arrival are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. Any changes to reservations less than 30 days prior to arrival may not be rescheduled to a later date for any reasons, either foreseen or unforeseeable.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY & MINIMUM NIGHTS REQUIREMENT
Each residence has an allowable occupancy for the rental property. Occupancy is based on the following sleeping arrangements: 2 persons - per bedroom, 2 persons - per sleeper sofa and 1 child under age 16 - per bunk bed, unless specifically specified by
the local fire marshall. Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. Children under 3 years of age do not apply. For your comfort, bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
All Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals require a three (3) night minimum stay. (7) Night minimum may be required during peak seasons.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES
Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE
While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. We suggest you bring beach towels.
10. ADULT RENTAL - AGE REQUIREMENTS
Singles under the age of twenty-five (25) are prohibited from booking unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There may be additional restrictions regarding the number of people that may accompany a parent or legal guardian. Under age 25 requires
a parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals will monitor all units for violation of this policy. All violators will be evicted and all rental payments and/or security deposits will be forfeited. In accordance
with Florida State Statute 509.141, RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
11. ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES
Should it become necessary for Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals, LLC to employ an attorney to enforce any of the conditions or covenants hereof, including the collection of rentals, repair of damages, replacement of stolen or lost items, or gaining possession
of the Premises, Tenant agrees to pay all expenses so incurred, including a reasonable attorneys’ fee.
12. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws of the State of Florida.
13. RESIDENCE ASSIGNMENTS
When you book a reservation, we will assign you to a particular property. However, we cannot guarantee specific assignments and requests. Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals may need to move your reservation to suitable alternate accommodations in the event of
damage from previous guests, sale of a property, appliance or equipment malfunction, or any other event that may require re-assignment of accommodations. In addition, please note that all condominiums are individually owned and can be sold without warning.
In the event that this happens, Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals will make every effort to find suitable alternate accommodations but it may be necessary to cancel a reservation with full refund if alternative accommodations are not possible.
14. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY
No refunds will be given unless:
1. The National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
2. A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area,
we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted and;
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
15. HOLIDAY/SPECIAL EVENT STAYS
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday and special event periods.
16. NO GUARANTEES
Working condition of pools, pools heated in the fall/winter season, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are
not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation,
some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
17. BEACH SERVICES
Some properties include a complimentary beach chair rental. In certain rare situations, a chair may not be available based on occupancy. We apologize for any inconvenience should this occur, however, we encourage you to check with the beach staff each morning,
to inquire if a chair becomes available to reserve for the remainder of your stay. While we have no control of availibility of beach services, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for these amenties, should they not be available at any time during your
18. PARKING PASSES
Parking passes when required are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display a parking pass may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense.
19. LUGGAGE CARTS
Luggage carts are not permitted inside the unit, and must be returned to their respective locations after each use.
All of our rental units are privately owned and decorated to the owner’s personal taste. Please remember that your vacation rental is someone’s personal home and treat it with care during your stay. Do not move furniture in your rental residence. You may
incur an additional charge for maintenance to reposition any furnishings or décor’.
21. PROPERTY RULES
You hereby acknowledge that you will not be entitled to any refund for any inoperable appliances, to include by way of example only, television, refrigerator or air conditioner. Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals, LLC agrees that upon notification by you of any
malfunction they will make every reasonable effort to have such appliance or item promptly repaired. No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts
will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals, LLC is the property manager and agent for the particular individual unit that you have reserved. We do not own or control common areas of the resort and
cannot be held responsible for malfunctions or inconveniences in these areas to include by way of example pools, hot tubs and elevators or for the behavior of other guests.
Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals respects the privacy of every individual who uses our website. We only process and use the data obtained through this site for the specific purposes you’ve authorized for your transaction, based on the rental agreement for your
reservation. We do not sell any part of our customer information to third parties. For more information regarding our privacy policies, please contact us at